Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another 1st time in my life

Hmm.. If I'm not mistaken, there's one of my friends, who's totally a banana that speak English yet still pretend that she knows Chinese. Alright, She knows how to speak, at least.

And she's Gladys. We call her Nek Gla, and her famous quotes are "eh heh~" and "elo elo.." She's a great photographer and designer who graduated together with me last year! (Am I exaggerating?!) =..="

Well, admit it, Gladys.. You do really should attend some Chinese writing lessons. Oppss! No offense! Haha.. Ok Ok, I'm not here to tease you, but i can teach you, anytime and anywhere. Although my Chinese isn't that well.

Alright, as i promised, i'm now writing in english to satisfy you! Haha.. And this is my 1st time sacrifice my blog leh, you gonna buy me a cup of Starbucks coffee, hurray~! XD(evil laugh)

Guess where I'm now? I'm in the office and updating my blog during office hour! Shhh... Do not tell anyone unless they find out themselves. Don't blame me, I know how efficient I am. :D
P/S: OMG, I'm like promoting her in this article, haha.. in a lame way, I know. But you should be proud of yourself. Come on, this is my first time mentioning friends here, and you're the 1st person! XD
By the way, my little devil and angel are having english lesson now, as they don't speak English, hah!

2 comments:

gladys said...

iz iz u r so omg.
i have nothin 2 say loh
wit this ahhaha
so gan dong!!! loh
i wish to have chinese class too n i lurve too much to read it. but aiz u noe the fees is not cheap loh. anyway thks so much. actually i wanted to write dem all down about the times all of us goin out. but so damn lazy... and all those sweet sweeeet memories just fades away. how sad. hmm. come la~ dun talk so much here. make it true. ohno i already noe how i miss those times even b4 us being apart...

gladys said...

i just wish the time would stop(im real) i really wish for tat. everything in 2009 is so much different. there are super sadness n super gudness tat many things tat we didnt got to do during study and we did it while in 2009. it is really such memorable... lets bring camera 2 evrywhr we go, even yc. so not a single memories slip away without noticing.